Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Reason for Being!


Hello to all my fellow pet lovers, I’m Melissa, one of Wisconsin Pet Care LLC’s newest sitters.
This is my first time at blogging, and I have some thoughts I’d like to share with you.


As Marlena mentioned in the last blog, I also believe that “everything happens for a reason.” The last few years have been the hardest of my life (will spare you the details), but I always believe that animals can help you through almost any situation.

I’ve watched friend’s pets throughout the years, and it always gave me great joy. I often wondered what it would be like to become a professional pet sitter? Being able to walk dogs, hanging out with cats, getting outside with fresh air, how awesome of a job is that? After realizing that my restaurant career was making me unhappy, I sought an opportunity to make my dream come true. And ironically enough, one of my fellow former restaurant employers referred me to Lori. Is that karma, or what?

I felt I was supposed to meet Lori for some reason. I’ve been provided with all the necessary tools to make my career come true, and it really couldn't’t have come at a better time. I know that Wisconsin Pet Care LLC will make a difference for pet sitting in Milwaukee, as we have the highest standards for any professional pet sitting company.! Our business model is amazing and we cover everything you may need, and then, things you never even thought of.

While it may be a long and arduous journey, this is what I feel I was truly meant to do in life. It feels natural. It’s my passion. In my heart, I know we will become Milwaukee’s favorite pet sitters and dog walkers-from my experience, no one comes close.

No comments:

Post a Comment