Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saying goodbye to a loving friend


Today is a very sad day for me. I won't get too melodramatic, but one of most favorite customers is moving to a new city by the end of the week and I won't be visiting with her on a daily basis any longer.

Daisy and I became friends about 2 years ago. Since meeting, she grew on me each day, and I loved her as if she were one of my own. She is a unique breed with an equally charming personality. Daisy, for some reason is especially rambunctious every Tuesday-and I've pegged her Crazy Daisy on that day. Today was no exception. She was friskier than usual and full of piss and vinegar. I was lucky enough to capture one last shot of her, for old times sake. And to be really corny, its right by a bunch of daisies.

I wish Daisy and her family the best in the move, but boy, this is harder than I thought it would be. It feels like a death in the family-at least in the Wisconsin Pet Care family.

No comments:

Post a Comment