Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome Friends, Followers, Customers and Those Yet to Meet!


Welcome to my blog. After watching Julie and Julia this past weekend, I thought to myself-"why not"? Two billion of us blogging could certainly welcome one more blogger to the mix.
My intent for this blog is to help educate my friends, followers, customers, and future customers. If you find something that I say interesting, please don't be shy about posting a comment or tell me to pound salt. I have a very thick skin from working in NYC for 10 years in the garment industry.
Before I head out to walk Paul, the Basset Hound with my sweet Dixie, keep warm everyone, and get ready for snow shoveling tomorrow. I'll have a great excuse; I'm having hand surgery which will render me useless for the day and possibly days ahead. Those of you who need an excuse, this one is completely acceptable, so use it and use it often!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow with your sugery! What exactly are you having done? Misty, Chloe and Aerryn will be sending you good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,

    I love it! Your not-yet-met, but long distance pal from Asheville, The Happiest City in the USA (so says GMA - it MUST be true!). Go grrrrrl!

    Miss Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your surgery goes well. I will check in with you to see how you are doing or if there is something I can do for you.
    Sweet Jake says good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just wanted to say that I love the logo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Lori!

    I can't get the Facebook "wall" thing going, maybe I'll jump in the bowl of blog soup too:) You always get me thinking..... Christi

    ReplyDelete